Naruto: Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Nexus

Where the world of roleplay meets a new kind of system.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
` Welcome :

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

Welcome to NarutoNexus, a friendly and active community ready to embrace your creativity in a free form Role Playing experience. Feel free to join and experience it for yourself.
` News :

Insert site news here.
` Mods :

~Fox~
WTFlash
Alex
Z
` Member of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 2r5q6bn

K I R A
Because you're you.
` Character of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 2r5q6bn

C H A R A C T E R
Testing!
` Mission of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 A4piys

KILL PARIS HILTON!
Why not?
` Battle Phrase of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 313jgjm

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER"
:)
` Quote of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 313jgjm

INSERT LEGIT QUOTE.
:)
` Credits :

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Administrators.
Site Ideas© Administrators.
Sidebar Creation© Administrators.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Asuha Clan [Done]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Hmm... I wouldn't say so.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Damn... Well... I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Haha your more then welcome to start a new topic if you wanna be 'fresh'.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Huh? What just redo the app without all the banter? Too much work. Delete key does the trick fine.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Edited, how is it now?
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:34 am

Gravity isn't an element.

Gravity Control -- you would be changing weight, not mass, by increasing gravity. If it is from C-S in rank then please state what the differences in range are. Also include that this must be done via physical touch.

Flux -- It wouldn't make a weapon impossible to wield at 'C' rank. Sure it would make it heavier and harder to wield, but complete disarming for three posts with a 'C' ranked is alot.

Field Variance -- If you are made lighter to move father you will also fly farther and take more damage as a result. And 10 posts is a long time for a C ranked boost of speed that is up to 15%.

Gravity Field -- Would you not too be effected by this circular field? How large is this circular field? And there are always exceptions to if you will or will not be pinned. Powerful opponents can most likely muscle through increased gravity.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 am

WTFlash wrote:
Gravity isn't an element.

Gravity Control -- you would be changing weight, not mass, by increasing gravity. If it is from C-S in rank then please state what the differences in range are. Also include that this must be done via physical touch.

Flux -- It wouldn't make a weapon impossible to wield at 'C' rank. Sure it would make it heavier and harder to wield, but complete disarming for three posts with a 'C' ranked is alot.

Field Variance -- If you are made lighter to move father you will also fly farther and take more damage as a result. And 10 posts is a long time for a C ranked boost of speed that is up to 15%.

Gravity Field -- Would you not too be effected by this circular field? How large is this circular field? And there are always exceptions to if you will or will not be pinned. Powerful opponents can most likely muscle through increased gravity.

- Then what the hell do I put for element? I was going to make this a combination element.

- Fixed

- It makes it "impossible" to wield because it doesn't just increase the weight, but also decreases it at random intervals. Basically you go into a backswing and it randomly pumps the weight, you'll be thrown off balance, same with randomly lightening it. Fixed so it's not impossible, but close due to that fact.

- Removed due to it being useless and probably impossible. And how does the pull of gravity on yourself increase the damage on you? So according to that logic the more gravity pull the less damage I take? How the hell does that work? I understand if I'm lighter I'd be sent back further with a hit but doing more damage?

- Fixed
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Haha if you were going to make is a combination element then you should have posted that somewhere in the KKG description. Otherwise 'element' would just be "N/A".

Hmm... okay I see how you want it to work, but thats different then what I would have imagined. Why not just have a strike of the blade that makes things heavier? There is something similar on "Bleach" and it works pretty effectively. After a few good strikes the opponent is too heavy to hold themselves up.

-Doing more damage in the event your lighter body be tossed about. You'll be subject to more damaging effects. Excuse me for not being clear on that.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:10 pm

WTFlash wrote:
Haha if you were going to make is a combination element then you should have posted that somewhere in the KKG description. Otherwise 'element' would just be "N/A".

Hmm... okay I see how you want it to work, but thats different then what I would have imagined. Why not just have a strike of the blade that makes things heavier? There is something similar on "Bleach" and it works pretty effectively. After a few good strikes the opponent is too heavy to hold themselves up.

-Doing more damage in the event your lighter body be tossed about. You'll be subject to more damaging effects. Excuse me for not being clear on that.

- Added that it's a combo element.

- I dunno, with my form, it throws their entire body off balance rather than simply disarming them. If they just give up and drop the weapon, same effect. But mine's funnier Razz

- I could just catch myself by boosting the weight, plus if I'm not hit towards anything, I'll just float away Razz

Oh I just realized, this style is REALLY useless due to every action being just an absolute drain on chakra. Any way that it can be a little more practical? Or is that op?
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Hmm... LIke I said, your taking on a challenge by trying to get something approved that is already considered 'taboo', so I can't necessarily make it more practical without making the clan myself, haha... which I wouldn't mind doing if you want.

I would assume every switch in weight would require hand signs... not something you can do automatically. And by increasing your weight while your moving your only increasing your momentum. You'll land alright, but it will have the same effect because you'll be smashing into something instead of plopping against it.

edit: Also, you'd have to explain how earth + lighting = gravity.

Last edited by WTFlash on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:33 pm

So in other words you can't approve it. Finally ready and for nothing. This is bull-

Y'know what? Fine make it yourself. This was just a big waste of time it seems. I don't mean to be rude just a little frustrated and tired right now.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Haha... don't get impatient, I tried to warn you that this is a very difficult undertaking. Especially when people want so much out of 'gravity', but it is severely nerfed fom the beginning thanks to all the OP potential. It has to be very particular to be allowed, and by the time your done, your probably left with something that is weaker then alot of other possible concepts...

As for 'being rude'; dont worry about it. I know the feeling of working on something and the anticipation behind it to be otherwise discarded. Sorry Buddy.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 pm

All I know is when I asked Hage he said that so long as it wasn't op he didn't care if it was gravity or not.

Concerning my ditched Divert abilities, is it possible to make those non-elemental at least?
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:45 pm

I'm not sure what your asking... if it is going to be an advanced element sort of clan then all tech concerning that advanced element would have to be of that element. But what about Divert? You would be better off just using wind to move and curve projectile paths... like a jet steam kind of effect... it would accomplish it so much easier then trying to use gravity.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:47 pm

I should have been more specific, Divert Plate. Just have it as a non-elemental jutsu (like shadow clone and shit) just moving chakra that has the effect I stated with it before. Plus my clan can't have wind, combo is earth and lightning.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Administrator
Kira

Ninja Profile
Name: Laharl Kujaku
Village: Grass

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Once Flash's approval is given, I consent to the official approval of this clan.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:39 pm

OKAY FINE! Its approved as is but as soon as a situation occurs that takes advantage of the whole gravity thing we will be right back here... so use with caution.

~Approved for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuha Clan [Done]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2