Naruto: Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Nexus

Where the world of roleplay meets a new kind of system.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
` Welcome :

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

Welcome to NarutoNexus, a friendly and active community ready to embrace your creativity in a free form Role Playing experience. Feel free to join and experience it for yourself.
` News :

Insert site news here.
` Mods :

~Fox~
WTFlash
Alex
Z
` Member of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] 2r5q6bn

K I R A
Because you're you.
` Character of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] 2r5q6bn

C H A R A C T E R
Testing!
` Mission of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] A4piys

KILL PARIS HILTON!
Why not?
` Battle Phrase of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] 313jgjm

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER"
:)
` Quote of the Month :

Asuha Clan [Done] 313jgjm

INSERT LEGIT QUOTE.
:)
` Credits :

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Administrators.
Site Ideas© Administrators.
Sidebar Creation© Administrators.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Asuha Clan [Done]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Name: Asuha

Village: Grass

Special Traits: Cerulean blue eyes.

Kekkei Genkai: Gravity manipulation, the ability to control the force that holds the world together. Users of this ability can freely control the gravitational pull on themselves, thus able to make themselves lighter and jump great distances or move at faster speeds. Or increase the pull thus the weight and power behind a punch, kick or otherwise.

This ability can also be applied to objects, however the user must be touching them in order to utilize this. When adjusting the gravitational fields on their own body, the chakra cost of the jutsu is equal to a jutsu two ranks below it. When using it on objects they're touching, cost is that of the jutsu. This element is a combination of Earth and Lightning.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Name: Gravity Control
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Gravity
Description: The basic ability of the Asuha clan. The user is in full control of the gravitational pull on themselves and anything they can touch. Able to greatly increase their own weight to unleash more devastating attacks, or lighten themselves to move faster and jump higher. If they are touching or holding something, they can apply their kekkei genkai to it, possibly making a boulder as light as a feather, or a pebble equivalent to an anvil.

C rank: Can double own weight or reduce to 1/6th normal. Can control the weight on objects about twice human size (small boulders, cows, etc).

B rank: Can triple own weight or reduce to 1/10th normal. Can control the weight of large objects (Car sized objects)

A rank: Can quadruple own weight or reduce to 1/12 normal. Can control the weight of extremely large objects (Trees, huge rocks)

S rank: Can quintuple own weight or reduce to 1/15th normal. Can control the weight of absolutely massive objects (Buildings, things the size of the Hokage faces)

Name: Flux
Type: Kenjutsu/Weaponry
Description: The user embeds a weapon with gravity chakra. Then, when the user crosses weapons with an enemy, the chakra instantly transfers to the opponents weapon and begins to fluctuate the weapon's mass randomly and rapidly. Making the weapon extremely difficult, if not nearly impossible to weild. Lasts for 3 posts.

Name: Gravity Field
Description: The user will slam their palms to the ground, focusing gravity chakra into the ground around them and expand it into a circular field around them, there is a small hole in the centre of the field that keeps the user safe. Anything caught in this field will be pulled to the ground and pinned there with extreme force. The strength of the pull can be increased by pouring more chakra into the field. However, the user must keep their hands planted firmly on the ground and cannot control the field to exclude certain people or objects. Anything caught, friend or foe, is pinned. They cannot exert enough force to crush a person with this jutsu alone. Stronger people have the ability to fight through and remain standing but the more chakra placed in the jutsu, the stronger the pull. The jutsu spreads for 20m from the user.

Name: Gravity Field V.2
Description: An advanced version of the original Gravity Field, the user can remain standing and has some control over the field. The user must be touching the ground to use this jutsu. They will fire a wire thin line of chakra through the ground in a straight line, the line cannot be turned, only stretched further or cut off. When the user wishes to unleash the jutsu, the line will stop and create a small field 4m in diameter and will violently pull anything within it to the ground. The field can only be sustained for 1 post.

History: The Asuha clan was founded just over 100 years ago, with merely three generations spawned from their beginning. They were founded after several small groups of shinobi discovered they all possessed the similar ability to control gravity. The reason behind this is unknown as none of the groups possessed much information about their genetic pasts. However, they came together and created a new home for themselves by the outskirts of the Hidden Grass Village.

The clan decided to have a vote as to whom would be declared the leader of the clan. At first, it was believed whomever could utilize their kekkei genkai would lead them, but in fact, the one who was chosen was a man who was perhaps one who possessed the weakest of the bloodline. An old man by the name of Yoshimori Asuha. He had been the one to gather the people together and worked the hardest to found the clan, and thus was the best candidate.

Last edited by Daedalus on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Hmm... I remember chopping up this very clan on Ingoo. Dibs.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:41 pm

A..ahh...goddammit...

Let me guess... gravity can only make things fall straight to the ground or move towards me? How useless...

If I'm wrong let's start the editing, if I'm right this was a waste of time...
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Hmm... well I dont mind PERSONAL gravity, as in changing and manipulating your own gravity with chakra... and to an extent I dont mind changing gravity via touch, but ranged gravity attacks would need some kind of gravity medium... and seeing as though gravity doesn't have an independent unit (as in 'gravitons' dont necessarily exist) one cannot reasonably do so.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:59 pm

But at the same time this is naruto where magical chakra is flying around and stuff, but if you want a medium, perhaps they mix their chakra with the external floaty chakra stuff (doesn't buff anything or cause less chakra to be used).
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 pm

As far as I know, only living things have chakra... and is internal. Ninjutsu comes from the ability to manipulate the living energy of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:03 pm

I'm talking about those external chakra things that naruto used to go all godmod on Pain. I would release my chakra and it would mix with that crap to form the needed effect. Besides, the ranged abilities really aren't all that much, make a 1mx1m plate that pulls really hard in one direction or a small little pull that can change the direction of projectiles, they're little things really.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Ohh okay. That's 'natural energy' which is technically Senjutsu, or sage arts. And thats a whole different bag of skittles that I'm pretty sure we aren't allowing.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 pm

I'm not actually using them, they're just that medium you want. They don't boost the effect of the jutsu, they don't decrease the chakra cost, they just make it work.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Natural energy isn't a physical entity...

As described in Naruto, chakra is a combination of Spiritual and Physical energy... Neither Spiritual or Physical energy are openly manipulatable.

Senjutsu, Sage Chakra, incorporates natural energy into spiritual and physical energy to make a more potent form of chakra that includes external energy, however this energy isn't manipulatable by anyone that isn't a Sage, and even then, it cant be manipulated solo, but must be made chakra... otherwise, in naruto's case, he would turn into a frog.

If anyone could channel chakra with natural energy as a medium, then anyone could use any jutsu at point blank range at... anytime. Theoretically.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Right... so that's out of the question. And for these jutsu it's pointless to carry any kind of medium as then the opponent could easily predict everything about it rendering every strategy absolutely useless. Manipulating personal gravity alone is pointless cause that's nothing but a simple buff that can be attained via a simple non-elemental jutsu.

He can't just expel chakra that (using Divert as an example) would form a sphere in the air with the gravitational pull needed to, for lack of a better word, divert the flight path of a projectile?
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:20 pm

To put it simply, there isn't any way to target gravity with the exception of touch. If you made a center point of increased chakra, it would suck up everything, not just the projectile. The reason gravity is so hard to pull off, is because the conceptual uses and the physics behind it clash.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm

And fireball spitting emo children don't?

While it may be a "point" of chakra, at the same time it's still chakra, the only jutsu I have that has that effect is Gravity well and that's a point blank ability. something like divert would basically be a spiralling energy that would catch the object, spin it however many degrees then release. The object's own momentum pulling it out and projecting it onward.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Understandable,but like I said, you wouldn't be able to just target the object. Creating a vertex in which gravity is increased would pull at ALL things equally, the same force acting on that projectile would work on everything else around it, including yourself.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 pm

It doesn't target the projectile, it is placed in the approximate path ahead of it and catches it during flight. Plus the skill Divert is an extremely weak pull that anything past 20cm wouldn't even feel a thing. And even if it did, a person can easily ignore it even if they go through the centre of the singularity. As I stated if it's used as defence where someone is punching, if they are unaware, they will likely be pulled with the jutsu, if they notice it, at most their punch would suffer a slight drop in power. I'm not creating black holes out of my ass here.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:40 pm

lol im aware your not making black holes, but you figure it would take more then a slight gravity flux to curve a metal projectile sent at who knows what speed? That same force would work on everything, no just within a small area.

Your best bet, besides buffs concerning personal gravity, is making things lighter or heavier with touch... which is a pretty bamf ability in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Unfortunately some of my best abilities are ranged (Divert Plate being practically my main jutsu) and Divert for some fancy ranged attacks. How about this, list the ones you believe definitely won't work and ones that have a possibility and we'll work that way.

...And what the hell is bamf?
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:12 am

Gravity Control, as long as it only works on yourself.
Flux
Field Variance
Gravity Field... and V2

although they would need some tweaking as most jutsu do.

edit: bamf = bad ass mother f***
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:26 am

Why wouldn't push-back sphere work? It uses the opponent's body as a medium and it doesn't even do damage. Not to mention Gravity Well.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Because they don't work! You can't just use chakra to reach out to an area and ONE area only and increase it's gravity. Unless it's physical, you cannot target gravity, it acts on everything. Until you understand that, you won't be able to get away with a gravity based clan, especially after 'Pain' came along and ruined it for everyone, lol.

And Push back sphere can't work because gravity doesn't push, it is a purely attractive force. Repelling something would be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm

So at best with this clan I can act like Tsunade and throw pebbles... and let me guess, an ability like Pain's where you can pull shit to you is also out of the question for being OP and impossible too right?
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Not necessarily... you just can't pull one thing. You'd end up pulling EVERYTHING instead of just one individuals. So if everything else is grounded it would be okay, but like... umm.. that one monk guy from Inuyasha, you'd pull everything toward you while the technique was active.
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Well that's useless. If it can't be focused you'll just be gored from stray objects. And those 4 abilities alone... Let me guess being able to lighten a building enough to lift it is impossible/op. What limit would be on that then...
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Making objects lighter or heavier would be possible and would vary on rank. An entire building would be... A-S ranked? But I can see ya tossing thing around much larger then yourself with 'B' ranks, and 'C' ranked would be something that would be heavy on a human scale being made light... like a cow or something... lol
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Alright, well then, would it be possible to compress objects I'm holding? Like a boulder to make it into a very dense shield? (This would be suicide against a human due to being within stabbing range)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asuha Clan [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuha Clan [Done]   Asuha Clan [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuha Clan [Done]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next