Naruto: Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Nexus

Where the world of roleplay meets a new kind of system.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
` Welcome :

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

Welcome to NarutoNexus, a friendly and active community ready to embrace your creativity in a free form Role Playing experience. Feel free to join and experience it for yourself.
` News :

Insert site news here.
` Mods :

~Fox~
WTFlash
Alex
Z
` Member of the Month :

Unattended Objects (Open) 2r5q6bn

K I R A
Because you're you.
` Character of the Month :

Unattended Objects (Open) 2r5q6bn

C H A R A C T E R
Testing!
` Mission of the Month :

Unattended Objects (Open) A4piys

KILL PARIS HILTON!
Why not?
` Battle Phrase of the Month :

Unattended Objects (Open) 313jgjm

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER"
:)
` Quote of the Month :

Unattended Objects (Open) 313jgjm

INSERT LEGIT QUOTE.
:)
` Credits :

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Administrators.
Site Ideas© Administrators.
Sidebar Creation© Administrators.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Unattended Objects (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Administrator
Kira

Ninja Profile
Name: Laharl Kujaku
Village: Grass

Unattended Objects (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 pm

"Really, if people wanted things so badly they wouldn't put them out in the open where anyone with a free hand can just run by and snatch it..." Laharl commented, holding up a recently acquired pearl necklace he'd found hanging out of the pockets of a blatantly wealthy woman. Her coat probably cost more than anything else within eye sight, including the buildings out in the distance. So what harm was it to her if she lost a few pearls she'd hanging out of her coat pocket? She didn't need it, and she hadn't come back to retrieve it, so she probably hadn't even noticed that it was missing yet.

Laharl rubbed his fingers on the sea foam colored spheres, rubbing off whatever substance was tarnishing it and allowing it to shine even more brightly. As it glittered in the sunlight, Laharl felt a sense of pride that he had been able to gain such a precious thing, precious and beautiful. He took one hand of the pearls and placed into the pocket of his shorts, pulling out a silver coin with two fingers and tossing it up into the air. When it fell, he caught it and threw it back up in a single fluid motion.

His legs were kicked out over a park bench, feet dangling over the arm on one end, and his head on the seat of the bench looking up at his recent find. The sun was bright and shining, and a few clouds moved through the sky, but they didn't look like much of anything, just little puffs of floating cotton. He'd managed to escape his training for today by slipping off into a crowd in the city and when he saw the wealthy woman in it, jewelry shimmering in the lights, he snatched it and brought it with him to the best place he knew to catch the sun rays.

The park was oddly devoid, though he hadn't really noticed, even if others were present the noise would be drowned out by thought, that was always how humanity worked. You only heard what you were listening to, and Laharl was listening to his own thoughts, paying little attention to the world that was around him. If it were a snake, he would've died from its poisonous bite by now.

Laharl yawned, stretching out his arms after his hand had caught the coin again. After the stretch, he placed the coin back in his pocket and slid the necklace onto his neck. He then pulled himself out to his whole body length and lay across the bench, feet underneath one arm rest, and head through the other. He closed his eyes and let one of his arms drape down onto the floor, touching the grass and snapping off a few blades before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
LA BELLA VITA! ♥
Administrator
LA BELLA VITA! ♥

Ninja Profile
Name: Mai.
Village: Kusagakure.

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Unattended Objects (Open) 14npci Unattended Objects (Open) 14npci Unattended Objects (Open) 14npci
• - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - •
i finally know what just what it means to let someone in,
to see the side of me that no one does or ever will.

Fate favoured the brave, as fifteen whole minutes passed without a single search party frantically hustling down the streets, looking for the runaway. Mai highly doubted it was this straightforward, and could picture her grandmother stressed, with a handful of ladies huddled around her, assigned to track her down. It had reached the point where Mai refused to accept any more of her grandmother's unreasonable demands and escaping the premises seemed like the best possible option. Having gone quite the distance - all the way to the park - it would take some time for the search crew to find her, plus the time put forth into interrogation and whatnot.

As it would only work the first time, nothing but the best could suffice. Mai expected a clear sky, a slight breeze and the perfect amount of sunlight. Any form of precipitation could kiss her *ss as another chance such as this would not come by so conveinently. It arose more uneasy assumptions in her mind, from her to-be punishment to the "disappointment" speech Mai would eventually receive. Then she realized that those could kiss her lovely behind as well.

Such a thing as walking outside proved to be difficult for her. Used to the clean and sophisticated environment as her house, Mai wasn't experienced enough to step to the side when rocks posed a threat. But there wasn't much surprise there; the most alarming obstacle she's ever had to be vigilant about was tripping over legs of the many females in the house.

Could that be the melodious silence ringing through Mai's ever-so-humble ears? From the first minute of her existance, Mai was deprived of anything related to peace and quiet as quarrels between ladies, or her grandmother were inevitable. However, as the distance between Mai and the park allowed a vague view, the thought of her grandmother, or anything related to the woman, quickly escaped her head. Entering the confinements of the village green, she took a quick scan of the place.

The young boy situated in an odd way on the park bench, was the last image she saw as she turned her head. It wasn't his crude attire or his awkward position, but the way the sun shone upon the necklace on his neck that flashed a blinding light in her eyes managed to catch Mai's attention. Bright enough for her to switch her direction from towards the swingset to the new stranger. She couldn't tell much from the physical view, except that he showed more skin than a normal boy should, and preferred to wear jewellery, that unfortunately, did not match his clothes.

Curiosity struck, as her eyes were dead set on that necklace. Despite the fact that it was comfortably placed around his neck, Mai was pretty intent on borrowing it, until her curiosity was satisfied. She would gently lift the boy's head, keeping an eye out for any signs of awakening and slyly remove the necklace from his neck. She would repeat the process when placing the necklace back.

Until her foot inconveniently placed itself on a rather crunchy leaf.

"Oops.."

tagged: laharl!
word count: five one eight [518].
notes: first post. ♥
lyrics: i'd come for you - nickelback.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Administrator
Kira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Laharl, intently focused on a dream about wild geese and chasing them down with a flaming pitchfork and a gallon of milk, was enjoying the little bits of insanity that developed while one slept. In his home, such things would be common, and even in this new land, bizarre things occurred every so often with nothing to warrant or predict them. Such events made Laharl feel more at home than any trinket or phrase could, and were it not for the interruption of a new prescence that made itself known via a cast shadow, and the crunch of a leaf that was nearby.

He lifted his eyelids, looking directly at the intruder, red eyes running their way over the person presently before him a few short moments. Odd dress, especially for someone wandering around the park, and her hair seemed like a bother to arrange in the morning. Laharl noted the peculiarity of her and didn't bother moving from his position or so much as move his head away from the level it was at.

"Hello, what are you doing here?" Laharl inquired, he would've made a more sharp remark, he had little patience for women and their tedious habits, but he felt that in his current position it wouldn't be wise to provoke a fight. She was also too young to be too much trouble for him, only older women seemed to gain the habits and insecurities of the gender, so he could deal with someone who appeared too young to have them.

He wondered what kind of person stumbled over to sleeping people in the park, especially in such a peculair dress, what use was it to be waking up people in the park anyhow? He doubted it had been intentional, but what other goal was there? He then remembered the pearls around his neck and swung himself to a sitting position, placing one hand around the necklace, making it clear that he had no intention of relinquishing what he had taken. "These are mine, go find your own."

His scarf drifted behind him as his rose, drifting and twitching in the arrival of a mild breeze, though Laharl himself seemed little swayed. For his size and stature, he carried himself with a sort of strength and pride that made itself readily notable by those who encountered him. He was a prince, and he had no trouble making sure that everyone knew that, without so much as saying a word. His eyes were harsher than a child's should be, and his face left no room for a smile to creep in.

"This," Laharl said, moving one finger out of the fist around the pearls and tapping a single pearl in the necklace before reballing the finger, "belongs to me, Prince Laharl." He pushed his lips back to let his teeth show through, an action he hoped would either aid to his overall 'aura' or to repel her by itself. A prince had only need for vassals and riches, anything else was worthless too him, especially those flawed creatures known as women.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LA BELLA VITA! ♥
Administrator
LA BELLA VITA! ♥

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Unattended Objects (Open) 14npci Unattended Objects (Open) 14npci Unattended Objects (Open) 14npci

The speed at which he awoke was enough for Mai to retreat a step back. Arriving at the conclusion that the boy was in fact, studying her, she began to mirror him, scrutinizing in return. She avoided contact with those crimson eyes of his, which seemed to be roaming about her figure, and took a mental note of his different dressing habits. Mai wondered if he was cold in his clothes.

Familiar and used to hearing feminine voices, his testosterone-filled pitch was alien to her and she withdrew another step. She was too concentrated on the strange tone of his voice that the thought of responding to his inquiry nearly escaped her mind.

"Oh, hello, lovely day, isn't it?" From his words and the tranquil tone of his voice, Mai assumed he hadn't noticed her hand reaching for his pearls a minute ago. "Just out for a nice stroll, can't experience the lovely weather by sitting inside all day." She observed his necklace once more before lifting her head to gaze at his eyes, adding a well-rehearsed smile.

Perhaps he had detected her keen eyes upon his possession, as it would explain his hurried movements to a more suitable position on the bench. The placing of his hand on his necklace spoke for itself; that he wasn't interested in lending it out. However, Mai refused to believe that, until he spoke again, fully explaining that "those were his." Having grown up in an environment full of obedient people who granted her every wish, she wasn't ready to admit he had just declined her indirect demand. Taking another step back, she figured she had to openly ask him..

"Maybe you didn't understand me, but I really want to see those pearls." A statement as blunt as this had never been needed to escape Mai's lips as her requests were answered and presented the first time. However, if the world outside was this cruel and horrible to her, what's the point of ever leaving home? Suddenly, Mai had forgotten her true intentions of escaping her grandmother in the first place.

He addressed himself as a Prince, which left Mai wondering if all the kids her age were thinking highly of themselves as this one was. Or maybe he was just the odd one from the group. The height difference wasn't very significant, so she wasn't feeling intimidated by his overall form. But as he flashed his teeth, it refrained Mai from inquiring more about his social position as a Prince. It was then decided that she would refer to him as "you;" more or less because she wasn't able to remember his name. Mai had never needed to memorize names, as all went by "you."

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Mai. And it's a little funny how you would label yourself as a Prince, because you don't seem to act like one. If you really were a Prince, you'd be nice enough to let me borrow your necklace. In fact, you must have tons at home for your Princess, so there shouldn't be a problem with giving me that one." It seemed Mai's intention had changed from simply borrowing it, to acquiring it.

word count: five three one [531].
notes: necklace, please.
lyrics: i'd come for you - nickelback.

Last edited by LA BELLA VITA! ♥ on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Administrator
Kira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Laharl cocked an eyebrow, was she serious? There was obviously something terribly wrong with her head if she was under the impression that he would relinquish anything that he had gone through the trouble of taking to anyone, let alone a girl. Her attitude was one he had little trouble disliking, and she didn't seem to have trouble disliking his either. He drew a coin out of his pocket and tossed it in his hand a few times, closing his eyes as he did so and responded to the girl, determined to prove his own arrogance and stature to be better than hers.

"I'm not from your lands, I'm from another place where I was, am, and will continue to be, their Prince. And as Prince, I have no need for anyone, much less a worthless girl, unless they're one of my vassals and serve me and my future reign. You're not my vassal and you haven't expressed an interest in being one, so you're not worth my time." Laharl said, snapping his hand around the coin mid-air and releasing it a fluid motion that sent the coin into the girl's forehead as he reopened his eyes.

"What kind of person are you, asking things from a Prince? Royalty have no use for a commoner who doesn't even have any feathers on their plume..." Laharl continued, crossing his arms and raising his chin so that she would be unable to do anything but look up if she intended to make eye contact. A simple tactic that he was unaware he even did, it simply came with the title, the eyes that stare onwards coldly, the stature of a marble column, the arms crossed tighter than the ropes of a bring, and the raised head and chin.

This had yet to deter her however, so Laharl felt it would be better to add to it, he had plenty of his own body's chakra, a trait he assumed that came from his family's power and wealth. It was a childish and foolish thought to assume that stature could directly influence the body, but he had no other explanation, so that thought was the most logical one he could form. He pressed his hand's together in the 'Tori' hand sign, named after the bird, and his abilities were heavily associated with birds, so it seemed only logical.

A plume of violet chakra rose from his back, three large feathers making themselves apparent in the air behind him and resemblant of the peacock, the bird commonly associated with vanity. Laharl stood firm as his feathers stood, neither swaying, nor moving, but flowing with pure violet chakra that was interrupted by highlights of lighter purple chakra, similar to a flame rather than feathers. "Where are your feathers?" Laharl taunted, smiling, head raised even higher by the pride in his abilities.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LA BELLA VITA! ♥
Administrator
LA BELLA VITA! ♥

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Appalled at his self-centered reply, Mai cast at him an uncivilized glare as she shifted her weight to one side, standing firm on the pavement below her. Such crude manners of his were in need of drastic fixing, and she couldn't come up with a legit assumption as to why the people from his "lands" appointed him as a Prince. Perhaps they were all miserable with his atrociousness and exiled him. And him, being the fairly small size he was, couldn't do much, and refused to admit that he had been banished from his native land. It seemed valid enough.

"Oh, please, I could care less about where you're from and your social disposition in society. I could care less about you, overall. And has it ever occured to you how uninviting that sounds? I'm not sure who wants to serve you and your future reign, but it seems they're in dire need of a brain and the tiniest amount of common sense." Mai tossed back, throwing him another look, unpolished in manner. She hadn't been exposed to insults such as this, so dealing with the matter was unknown to her as well. However, Mai had no qualms about verbally abusing the boy; he did call her worthless.

"And it seems I was wrong about my speculation of a Princess in the picture. No female, alive on earth, would ever want to be near you, let alone become your Princess." However, her words weren't enough to damage his ego; they would've barely left a scratch on the cement walls surrounding it. But constant attacks on him wouldn't be necessary, despite his childish attitude. Excusing the projected coin and as it fell to the ground, she made eye contact [or at least tried to], as if to say, "I want an apology."

Instead, it seemed like he was intent on exhibiting himself as the predominant being, and as much as she wanted to, Mai wasn't about to confess that he looked like a troubled munchkin. And as if on cue, Mai observed him as he performed a rather pointless jutsu which, as far as she could tell, allowed him to grow feathers on his back. She wasn't sure which expression would fit her best.

"Well, I'm not sure if I have any feathers, but I know it would not compliment my dress today. And I'm not sure what you're trying to do; am I supposed to be bowing at your feet, amazed at what you did? Because I just feel like laughing until my stomach hurts."

So much for being calm.

word count: four three zero [430].
notes: hmm..
lyrics: i'd come for you – nickelback.
Back to top Go down
Z
Kusagakure Genin
Z

Ninja Profile
Name: Malice Ongaku

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Underneath the bickering duo, was a boy at rest. He had been hibernating in a small den under the park for a few days now, attempting to be more attuned with nature. However, something had awoken him, not something but somethings. Two people, arguing over something Malice couldn't hear in depth. " Well, I guess my nap is over.... so soon." He yawned as he stood up and faced the grass patch that was his exit. " What were they talking about.....feathers? I have feathers.." Malice said, still in a drowsy state. With a lazy hand he brought his hand up and reached into a leg quiver. Grabbing a couple of feathers, Malice withdrew his hand and climbed out of the den.

The sunlight was inviting on Malice's skin felt good after a long period of rest. " Whats going on up here? I he...." Was all Malice could say before hitting his head against the bench. A small moan escaped Malice's mouth as he tumbled from under the bench to the grass in front of it. " I have.... feathers..." Malice sighed as he raised his hands with the feathers. ' Owwwww...' He thought, rubbing his head where the bench had struck him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Administrator
Kira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Laharl tilted his head to one side so he could peer under the bench, the girl's words weren't very new to him, few people seemed to have the needed respect for royalty and everything that came from it. He didn't need people who weren't subordinate to him, such a concept was wholly alien to him, he'd always been a self sufficient being, what need did he have for others? It was simply for the commoner, the lower, the weaker, to need aid from anyone besides himself.

After noting the arrival of the new comer, and his 'joke', Laharl decided it wasn't worth his time to bother about him when he had more pressing matters to attend to. He kept his head high, but looked down in order to meet her eyes as he spoke. "Then laugh, laugh until you're sides split because it would be a thousand times better than if you came out unharmed after all that fun and I had to deal with you. I don't need a princess, and you're not much of one yourself, getting all ruffled up in the presence of royalty."

Laharl bent down so that they could meet eye to eye, his upper body lowering like a crane while the lower remained firmly planted on the bench. He put his face into a snarl and made sure to make his words every bit as painful as a kunai to the face. "Kunochi like you are no better than a gold sword. Sure, some people mind find you pretty to look at, but when you actually have to hit something, you break apart and crumble."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LA BELLA VITA! ♥
Administrator
LA BELLA VITA! ♥

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Shifting her attention to the bench as it emitted a sound, Mai half-hoped for the force to knock him off. Yet, another boy arose from beneath the bench, and proceeded to show his feathers. He seemed to be in quite the pain, but Mai had no tolerance for another person of the male species; testosterone from one was enough. Focusing back to him, it was evident that he was ignoring bench boy as well. Perhaps his feathers didn't meet the criteria he was looking for.

He looked down at her, which, Mai could only assume, was an attempt to feel superior. As he spoke, his voice became started to annoy her with every word. "Unless you heard me wrong, I don't recall calling myself a Princess, especially not one who belongs to the likes of you. And it's clearly apparent that we both have different views on what royalty means."

"You believe you're the only one of importance and power, and anyone below you in any division and category, is classified as worthless in your sick and twisted brain. But from acting high and mighty to your cold glares, I could also come to a conclusion to say that you've been deprived of a little something called a friend. Whether it's because of your egotistic attitude or your lack of respect for other beings, I'm thinking you're lonely. But please, correct me if I'm wrong because I've yet to see the positive side of your attitude that could be added to my assumption."

It wasn't difficult to hold in the rest of the anger steaming inside of her. If anything, Mai couldn't understand his intention with such a statement. "Of course, females are usually classfied as the weaker persons in society by the males. And as long as you side with the stereotypes, you'll only see one side of the world."

She almost forgot about the other boy.

"Are you alright?"

tagged: laharl and malice!
word count: three two one [321].
notes: hmm..
Back to top Go down
Z
Kusagakure Genin
Z

Ninja Profile
Name: Malice Ongaku

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

All the talk of royalty and who is better then who was really starting to bug Malice, although he didn't show it on his smiling face. " I'm fine... and what is this nonsense here.. not that I care too much, but enough to call it nonsense." Malice sighed as he stood up and brushed his cape off. "I'm fine, thanks for the concern." He nodded to the girl before back stepping to create a conversation triangle. " I don't really care if you are a prince, theres nothing wrong with that. There is however, something wrong with your attitude... You won't get far acting like that...like plant without water, you'll wilt eventually.... plant..hmm..." Malice said slowly and rhythmically as if he was about to break into song any moment.

For a few seconds, Malice stood looking off into the distance before twitching a bit and stomping on the ground and pulling a piccolo from his pocket. A small thump sounded from the ground as a small sand worm emerged and crawled onto Malice's shoulder. " Tell me how this sounds Pang." Malice said to the worm before started to play a tune on his instrument. The notes he played seemed to be arguing with each other, yet they were harmonized well as the song continued.

Halfway through his song, Malice stopped and put his picallo away. " Sorry.. I got carried away.. My name's Malice Ongaku by the way, you can call me Luna if you like." Malice said as he bowed to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Administrator
Kira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Laharl raised a finger within inches of the girl's lips, signaling that she should be quiet, though he doubted this would be an accepted request, she was already revealing a habit of quick temper so this would only further enrage her. Laharl was never one to get angry without a good reason, despite whatever words were thrown at him, he would remain firm, royalty was not allowed a chink. Any chink in the armor would be abused, and Laharl was the one who usually abused it, so he was very aware of the fact.

Now, he had before him a girl whose temper was incredibly easy to flare, and despite he fact that she was female, she was amusing all the same, even if her words were cutting into him deeper than he would've been comfortable with. He was well aware that he had no friends, he didn't even have a family left to speak of, but this, as he concluded through the various hours he'd spent dwelling on that thought, was to prepare him for things to come. A king who relies on others could not protect his vassals and subjects, and what good was a king who could not do those things?

He returned to his original thought, what to do with the girl. The other person nearby, who seemed very peculiar for a person, and the creature he had with him disturbed him. No such things existed in his home land, and it was repulsive at best. Laharl pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind and come up with a retort for his comment at an equally delayed time. The thought came to him that he might as well prolong whatever company he had, no matter how dismal it was, and so he readied himself to speak.

"You," Laharl said, referring to the girl whose lips were presently before his finger, "have yet to prove yourself as anything but an excessively angry, short-tempered, brat. Why I even continue to waste my breath with you is an amazement, but maybe you'll depart from me with some incentive." Laharl reached around his neck, fidded with the clasp around the back, and removed the pearl necklace. He held it in his hand, dangling, as he continued speaking. "If you want this so badly, take it, but I'm sure that won't make you happy, so here's the deal Madaam Teapot. If you want to boil and blow out your steam, then you can bring that necklace with you to the Arena tomorrow morning. Prove me wrong that you're mouth isn't thrice as big as your abilities, and you can keep it along with whatever else I managed to grab on the way."

Laharl then turned to the new comer who had been playing some song to his pet the whole time he'd been speaking, which he found immensely distracting and tasteless. "As for you, some plants don't need much water, like the cactus. If you so wish, you can come be a spectator and proctor for tomorrow." Someone with his displayed behavior wouldn't likely refuse to do something, and someone so angry would not refuse a fight, so Laharl assumed he had effectively arranged for a meeting of the three in the near future. A meeting was a meeting, regardless of the intent of the people within it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LA BELLA VITA! ♥
Administrator
LA BELLA VITA! ♥

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 pm

He was poetic and expressive, as she observed while watching him add some drama as he picked himself up from the dirt floor. But the favouritism grew, as he also began to challenge the socially underdeveloped boy. His questionable act of playing to a worm prevented firing a legit insult at the deserving target, and Mai respectfully listened, taking this involuntary break to think of more comebacks. Stopping to introduce himself, Mai acknowledged him with a quick nod, before having had a raised finger to her lips, as an attempt to further silence her.

The only conclusion to an act such as this would perhaps be because he had chewed off more than he could handle. She was completely aware of the fact that they both knew this would trigger more words out of her lips. It sure fired more from his, as she listened with a blank face in an attempt to resist showing any signs of emotion. As he began to remove his pearl necklace, she was reminded of the how greedy and inconsiderate this boy was. But her only intention of acquiring that necklace seemed vague to her, and became unimportant.

Now that he was offering her the necklace, it became less amusing, as it seemed to her, an effort to drive her away. Mai wasn't used to receiving that type of neglect, or any type of neglect. And a challenged, he proposed, and winner would receive his "goods." Now, it wasn't about the necklace anymore, as both their prides were on the line. And for what? To prove whoever carried with them a stronger power? She didn't fight.

"I do have with me a name, as you already know. And I suppose this is the only way of resolving a dispute for you, isn't it? So, for your information, I prefer settling fights the reasonable way with words, instead of determining a winner in an immature brawl. I'm also very aware of the fact that you've perhaps started to judge me as a very frightened individual, scared of sparring and whatever other means of battle practice there are, but there's a fine line between a coward and a mature individual."

Turning around to face the entrance, Mai began to make her way to the streets, taking a right, back to the house. Perhaps she'd stop by at the tea shop, to calm herself with some relaxing refreshment.

/exit.

tagged: laharl and malice!
word count: four oh one [401].
notes: i'm real late!
Back to top Go down
Kira
Administrator
Kira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm

(Topic Fin, Not Much Else to Post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unattended Objects (Open)   Unattended Objects (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unattended Objects (Open)
Page 1 of 1