Naruto: Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Nexus

Where the world of roleplay meets a new kind of system.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
` Welcome :

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

Welcome to NarutoNexus, a friendly and active community ready to embrace your creativity in a free form Role Playing experience. Feel free to join and experience it for yourself.
` News :

Insert site news here.
` Mods :

~Fox~
WTFlash
Alex
Z
` Member of the Month :

Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) 2r5q6bn

K I R A
Because you're you.
` Character of the Month :

Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) 2r5q6bn

C H A R A C T E R
Testing!
` Mission of the Month :

Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) A4piys

KILL PARIS HILTON!
Why not?
` Battle Phrase of the Month :

Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) 313jgjm

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER"
:)
` Quote of the Month :

Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) 313jgjm

INSERT LEGIT QUOTE.
:)
` Credits :

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Administrators.
Site Ideas© Administrators.
Sidebar Creation© Administrators.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
©huck

©huck

Ninja Profile
Name: Telemachus Ongaku
Village: Grass

Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Telemachus was in a wandering mood. It was a pretty day out, with many clouds and many small rays of sunlight beaming down from he sky, apparent that it had just rained. Because of that, Telemachus was inside, playing his ukulele, trying to piece together a new song he was working on titled: "Dance of the Chalk". It was a pretty song so far, but it was not very well fleshed out, and he decided to go out and take a break from all of his work.

Slowly steeping out of his room, he descended down his house, and yelled to his mother, Penelope, "Hey Mom, I am going to go out for a bit, I hope that's not any trouble." Penelope, being a nice mother, called out, "Ok, be back for dinner." But by the time that she had said dinner, Telemachus was already out of the door. He was wearing a normal plain white T-shirt, and under it there were many tattoos that he loved. Staring at one on his elbow, he skipped along, listening to the sound of his boots splashing in the puddles.

As he went through, he slowed his pace a little, knowing that he could slip and fall into a puddle, and if he did, he would look silly. But there weren't many people around, so it probably did not matter. But still, better not muddy than muddy. Taking one slow misplaced step, Telemachus slipped and fell into the mud unto his clean face. Mud got itno his mouth as he cursed at the sky. "Speak of the Devil!"
Back to top Go down
Z
Kusagakure Genin
Z

Ninja Profile
Name: Malice Ongaku

PostSubject: Re: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:35 pm

" Hahahahaha" A boy chuckled from the shade of a nearby canopy. Malice had been sitting outside all day, waiting for the inspiration for a new song. Every time the will to compose said song came to him, it blew away on a gust of wind. " Well, that made my day..." Malice sighed as he tweaked his lute to a higher octave. With one hand, he placed the lute on the ground and with the other he drew his bow from his back.

With a practiced hand, Malice drew and arrow from his back and pierced a clothe onto it. With a small twang, the arrow was launched into the ground between the boys feet. " Use that.." Malice said as he started to look into the distance. That song idea that had been eluding him all evening had finally came to him on the gust that had taken it away.

Grabbing the lute from the ground, Malice began to strum wildly on the thin strings of the instrument. The song was high pitched and clumsily strummed on purpose, to give it an amateur sound. " Thanks for that, you gave me the inspiration I needed." Malice laughed.
Back to top Go down
©huck

©huck

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Telemachus felt very stupid. Not only had he fallen upon his face and got his pretty hair all muddy, but a boy about his age had seen it and had apparently gotten inspiration. He had fired an arrow from a bow, which he drew very quickly, at Telemachus' feet. This startled Telemachus, for generally people don't fire arrows at one another in public. But Telemachus only held his surprise in, as he heard the boy play a song on his lute.

It wasn't very well done, which made Telemachus think that the boy was inexperienced, but why should he be talking? He had just fallen on his face. Taking the cloth from the arrow, he rubbed it on his face to get the mud off. There was mud on his clothing, which he tried to shake off as he began to speak back to the kid.

"I'm glad that my suffering has brought you joy," Telemachus said with false sadness, trying to be funny, "Anyways, my name is Telemachus, Ongaku Telemachus." Telemachus took a few, careful steps to make sure he did not fall into any more puddles. Once he was close enough, he stuck out his right hand to be shaken by this mysterious lute playing arrow shooting person.
Back to top Go down
Z
Kusagakure Genin
Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 pm

" Ongaku you say? Thats funny because that is my clan name also... Pang, come up here!" Malice said as he stomped his foot on the ground to signal Pang. Pang had been underground the whole time, like always. Being a sand worm, the ground was his home and he only came out if commanded. For a few seconds, there was a small rumble on the ground underneath Malice. After the quake, a small worm popped from a hole in the ground and squirmed onto Malice's shoulder.

" This is Pang, he is my chakra demon. He is a sand worm and as his name and actions suggest, he lives in the ground. Since your an Ongaku, you must have a chakra demon of your own, no?" Malice said as he continued to play his lute. Malice had completely forgot about Telemachus's hand that he extended for a formal shake.

Slowly, Malice stood up and gave Telemachus a firm shake before letting go. " The names Malice, and I guess you already know my last name. You can call me Luna if you like." Malice said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
©huck

©huck

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Telemachus was stunned by what the boy had said. He was of the same blood as Telemachus, an Ongaku, and to prove it he had a small chakra demon emerge from the ground. Its name was Pang, and it appeared to be some kind of worm. Telemachus looked at the lute for a second, knowing that that was what controlled the worm. That was proof enough, and Telemachus didn't know that he had any relatives his age. That was cool, now he would have somebody to relate to often.

"Hello Malice, or well, Luna I suppose. And yes, I do have a demon very similar to that, except its a bit bigger and it has claws. I'd love to show it to you know, but without my uke, I'm unsure of how to control it. I don't really have any connections to it. Maybe some other time, but anyways, what are you doing out here on this rainy day?"

Telemachus was now wishing he had brought his ukulele with him so that he could have shown Luna Scylla, but he hoped he would understand. There would be a later time when he could show him, Telemachus decided, when he has his ukulele handy.
Back to top Go down
Z
Kusagakure Genin
Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:12 pm

" Hmmmm.... thats disappointing... I really wanted to meet your chakra demon..." Malice sighed as he let Pang curl around his neck. Though he had no reason to think Telemachus was lying, Malice still had the thought linger in his head. ' I doubt he's lying, but there's still that chance... oh well, I can't do anything now.' He thought as he looked off into the distance. Coming back to reality, Malice prepared an answer for is curious friend.

" Well.... I guess I came out here for an inspiration. A good artist always needs an inspiration for a new song. Creating songs without an inspiration is just writing notes on a piece of paper. Writing a song like that creates a motion lacking wreck. Sadly, most modern music is written in that matter.... It's a terrible thing..." Malice sighed.

(Sorry for the crap posts Sad )
Back to top Go down
©huck

©huck

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Telemachus thought he could hear a twinge of disappointment tin the Luna's voice, but what could he do? Without his instrument, he couldn't control Scylla. It was not his will to not show him, but it was a fact in life. Telemachus shifted his weight uncomfortably, seeing as the moment was a tad awkward, and then Luna spoke once again. This time, Luna spoke the truth about modern music.

"Yes, playing without inspiration is worse than playing without the music itself. That was actually what I was trying to find before I came outside to trip. Like you, I find myself playing an instrument, unlike yours, the ukulele. It is tiny, but it portrays a message that larger instruments cannot.

"And I am sorry that I can't show you Scylla, but without my uke, I have no control over its body. And its not something I would like, because with my uke the beauty in Scylla's hideous form comes into light. But if you really want to see, I'll show you. Come on." Telemachus took a few steps, making sure not to slip, before beckoning Luna to come with him.
Back to top Go down
Z
Kusagakure Genin
Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 pm

ooc- sorry for the post delay, I've been busy worrying about school and that dang play I gotta do on thurs., I'll be sure to post by/on friday =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)   Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oni Gosh!! {Z and Me, Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Nexus :: Civilized District :: Clan Housing-
Jump to: