Naruto: Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Nexus

Where the world of roleplay meets a new kind of system.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
` Welcome :

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

Welcome to NarutoNexus, a friendly and active community ready to embrace your creativity in a free form Role Playing experience. Feel free to join and experience it for yourself.
` News :

Insert site news here.
` Mods :

~Fox~
WTFlash
Alex
Z
` Member of the Month :

Can you say amazing? 2r5q6bn

K I R A
Because you're you.
` Character of the Month :

Can you say amazing? 2r5q6bn

C H A R A C T E R
Testing!
` Mission of the Month :

Can you say amazing? A4piys

KILL PARIS HILTON!
Why not?
` Battle Phrase of the Month :

Can you say amazing? 313jgjm

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER"
:)
` Quote of the Month :

Can you say amazing? 313jgjm

INSERT LEGIT QUOTE.
:)
` Credits :

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Administrators.
Site Ideas© Administrators.
Sidebar Creation© Administrators.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Can you say amazing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

Can you say amazing? Empty
PostSubject: Can you say amazing?   Can you say amazing? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:07 pm

General Info ~

Name: Alex
Nicknames: Alex, Ruga

Social Info ~

Sports ~

I play soccer all year round. It basically takes over my life, but I'm ok with it most of the time. I usually play Left or Right midfield, but I get lucky sometimes and Coach will stick me in at forward. I play Varsity, although High School season has come to an end.

I'm a HUGE University of kentucky sports fan. Don't hate on our B-ball team this year, Coach Cal and the boys (By that, of course, I mean John Wall)are going to dominate the court and give us another Championship trohpy to sit on the already trophy filled rack ;D. Our football is alright, but Randal Cobb is amazing.

School ~

Schools alright, and my days go by extremely fast, which is always a plus. Anyway, my favorite class is probobly Spanish, mainly because I screw around the whole class. Least favorite class would be Social Studies because our teacher is psycho and gives unfair tests and grades.

Friends ~

Although I won't name my friends, they're a huge part of my life. Weekends would suck without them to hang around. And now that were all getting our liscences, it makes it even better (excluding gas...).

[Detail to be added when time is on my side]
Back to top Go down

Can you say amazing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Nexus :: Assistance Area :: Rate the Moderators :: Alex-
Jump to: