Naruto: Nexus

Where the world of roleplay meets a new kind of system.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
` Welcome :

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."

Welcome to NarutoNexus, a friendly and active community ready to embrace your creativity in a free form Role Playing experience. Feel free to join and experience it for yourself.
` News :

Insert site news here.
` Mods :

~Fox~
WTFlash
Alex
Z
` Member of the Month :

K I R A
Because you're you.
` Character of the Month :

C H A R A C T E R
Testing!
` Mission of the Month :

KILL PARIS HILTON!
Why not?
` Battle Phrase of the Month :

"IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER"
:)
` Quote of the Month :

INSERT LEGIT QUOTE.
:)
` Credits :

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Administrators.
Site Ideas© Administrators.
Sidebar Creation© Administrators.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Share | 

Concerning Todd...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Administrator

Ninja Profile
Name: Laharl Kujaku
Village: Grass

PostSubject: Concerning Todd...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Alright, those of you who are presently aware of the happenings on Ingoo are no doubt aware that Todd has made a claim that he is already on Nexus, under another IP and identity. First off, I would like to point out the level of forethought that would take:

- You would need to maintain two separate identities for quite some time
- You would need to alter speech, mannerism, and other identifying traits, such as RP style
- You would need to go far out of your way to achieve this

With the above, it's likely that the claim is false. Even if it should be true, there is absolutely no need to freak out and start accusing everybody you see who you think COULD be Todd. This is an attack against site stability, fact or fiction as it may be, and this sort of reaction is desirable to him. Don't please someone whose behavior is so out of line as to claim to infiltrate a site under another identity.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, we have yet to have any serious rule violations. So what does this tell you? First off, if Todd is indeed here, he is obviously behaving in a desirable fashion. If that's true, then what is the problem? Would you allow your personal feelings to get the better of you and deny another person the right to RP on this site? Perhaps this was done in order to avoid the attached stigma, and if so that's a shame, and all of us would be guilty of it, regardless of how warranted it is.

If (there are a LOT of 'if's) he's here and behaving, why should he not be allowed a chance to remain here in peace? Because of former actions? Frankly, this is not the way I want the site to work, I will NOT allow the site to become a mass of personal vendettas and hatred towards one another. Due to this, and due to the results I have already seen due to this, I will enforce the following rule:

- Anyone making a claim to be Todd, and having no ability to back up this claim with irrefutable evidence (nothing short of telling me the password for Todd's Ingoo account would convince me of this and I doubt i'm trusted so much as to be given it.) will be given a one week site ban. Any further claims will be met with a perma-ban.

- Anyone making claims, pointing towards, or presenting evidence towards the identity of Todd as another forum member will be removed from the area of violation. If this is done in the box, you will receive a 24 hour ban for the first offense, a week for the second, and permanent for any further. If done via PM, your PM privileges will be revoked for one day for the first offense, a week for the second, and permanently for a third.

- Anyone who attempts to discover the identity of Todd, assuming he is here, through methods that would be regarded as 'illegal' or that violate Forumotion terms will be banned for a week. This also applies to trying to ask others if they know the identity of Todd, or other such nonsense, if I find out you're aiding in the spread of this paranoia, you will be punished.

Your cooperation is appreciated, your failure to cooperate will not be and will be met with the above consequences. Any act that relates to this incident that is not mentioned above, but aids in the paranoia involved, will be punished. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you understand why I have to respond harshly to this 'problem'.

(Note: You may post here and voice your concerns, however, they should remain within the forum's rules. If the post is out of hand or excessive, however, it will be either edited or deleted in order to preserve the site's peace. Thank you again.)

[17:57:02] @ LA BELLA VITA! ♥️ : Like, the usual vibrations at 9:30am wasn't there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asakusa, Kotone.

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Todd...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 pm

I love how one person has so much control over people; it's sickening, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Administrator

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Todd...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Asakusa, Kotone. wrote:
I love how one person has so much control over people; it's sickening, to say the least.

Indeed, but you can't determine the weather on your battlefield, you simply have to react to it as best you can. I would love to remove the thoughts concerning this matter, but that's proved impossible, so I have to react with the largest umbrella I have. Necessity, necessity...

[17:57:02] @ LA BELLA VITA! ♥️ : Like, the usual vibrations at 9:30am wasn't there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~The Boy that Rocks~
Kusagakure Genin

Ninja Profile
Name:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Todd...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Meh I don't care if he is here. He has no power here (if he is here) and he can't do a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Todd...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Note that this isn't Cirrus-Todd but Taigah-Todd. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Administrator

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Todd...   Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 am

This is old news, and we're all aware.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Todd...   

Back to top Go down

Concerning Todd...
Page 1 of 1